
WELCOMEINTRODUCTIONHOW TO JOIN RULES

previous seasons
-------spring --------------summer ------------ autumn ----------- winter -----

2006 2007 2008 2009 2006 2007 2008 2006 2007 2008 2006 2007 2008

succeeding season
Autumn 2009 @ our new website The Four Seasons of Haiku

Monday, June 1, 2009

______________________________________________________________


A glimpse of the moon,

well hidden --in the brighteness

of a June sky

_______________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Möme said...

I really like the idea in this! This might work if the lines/themes were in different order, also. Flexible enough for many re-readings.

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Lovely as always. My BD web page was removed by blogger. While I was ill it came under attack by malware. I have lost all of my poems.
My new site is http://belovedhaikudreams.blogspot.com
I can't remember all the sites I posted on. LOL

love, Melanie

Ram Krishna Singh said...

Yes, I can experience what you wrote, B V.

R K

Beatrice V said...

thanks Nora, for the critique, good point, I have re-worked into something like this: A

bright June sky

shadows anticipate the night

--the elusive moon