
WELCOMEINTRODUCTIONHOW TO JOIN RULES

previous seasons
-------spring --------------summer ------------ autumn ----------- winter -----

2006 2007 2008 2009 2006 2007 2008 2006 2007 2008 2006 2007 2008

succeeding season
Autumn 2009 @ our new website The Four Seasons of Haiku

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Southern Haiku Blog

Hey y'all!
I wanted to stop by and let you know of a new Haiku blog that I have started in conjunction with The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature. The new Haiku blog will be called "Southern Haiku", and will contain haiku, tanka, haiga, haibun and senryu poetry about the South! Everything is as it is here, send your name, handle and blog address to me at songofnovember@gmail.com and I'll set you up!

All poets are welcome! You don't have to be from the Southern U.S (we cant all be so lucky!) , but your haiku must be about the south or have a southern theme.

I haven't had a chance to do a ton to the blog yet, but Im working on it! Anyone who'd like to help me with this endeavor, well as they say, "That dog'll hunt!". Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you below the Mason/Dixon line real soon!!

No comments: